Win a Trip to Chicago
and Join William Shatner LIVE on Stage!
Share with Mr. Shatner the 2 questions you would like to ask him on stage.
3 ways to enter:
Twitter: Post 2 questions you would like to ask William Shatner and include the following:
#InterviewShatnerContest #WilliamShatnerLive @williamshatner @backlotproject
Facebook: Visit: https://facebook.com/backlotproject and post your 2 questions to the page along with the following:
#InterviewShatnerContest #WilliamShatnerLive @williamshatner
Instagram: Post a Star Trek related image and include your 2 questions along with the following in the caption:
#InterviewShatnerContest #WilliamShatnerLive @williamshatner @backlotproject
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter via Facebook.com, Instagram.com, or Twitter.com and who are 21 years old or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the CONTINENTAL United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Mills Entertainment, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mills Entertainment as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: August 11, 2018 – August 23, 2018. All online entries must be received by the stated end date.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by “posting” to Twitter.com, Facebook.com, or Instagram.com two questions you intend to ask William Shatner on stage. The post(s) must also “tag” @williamshatner & @backlotproject accounts and also include the hashtags “#InterviewShatnerContest” and “#WilliamShatnerLive” For Facebook, the post must be made to the community page at: https://facebook.com/backlotproject The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Mills Entertainment. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mills Entertainment.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an all-expense paid trip to appear live on stage with William Shatner at the William Shatner Live on Stage event Thursday, September 20, 2018 which includes: two nights hotel accommodation at a hotel of the producer’s choosing in the area surrounding the venue, $200 american express gift card, one round-trip airline ticket from an airport near winner’s home address within the 48 continental United States departing on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 or Thursday, September 20, 2018 and returning no more than two days later, and one VIP show ticket for Thursday, September 20, 2018. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Mills Entertainment. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Mills Entertainment’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mills Entertainment to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner must claim prize within 5 days of being notified.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Mills Entertainment. Winner will be notified via Twitter.com or Facebook.com on August 24th. Mills Entertainment has no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Mills Entertainment‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions: Mills Entertainment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mills Entertainment’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Mills Entertainment may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mills Entertainment. Mills Entertainment reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mills Entertainment has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Mills Entertainment reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mills Entertainment and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: If a dispute arises between or among the parties, they must promptly hold a meeting or teleconference attended by individuals with proper decision-making authority to attempt in good faith to negotiate a resolution of the dispute for a period of not less than 5 business days. If they are not successful in resolving the dispute through good faith discussions, the disputing parties may resolve the dispute solely by arbitration by JAMS in Los Angeles, California. The disputing parties will appoint only one arbitrator, who will be a retired or former judge of either the U.S. District Court in the State of California or the California Supreme Court and not have any prior association with the parties. If the disputing parties are unable to agree on the appointment of a single arbitrator, JAMS will select the arbitrator in accordance with its applicable rules. The parties agree that the arbitration proceedings, testimony, discovery, and documents filed in the course of such proceedings, including the fact that the arbitration is being conducted, as well as all filings, evidence, and testimony connected with the arbitration proceedings, and all relevant allegations and events leading up to the arbitration proceedings, will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to the public or any third party to such proceedings, except the arbitrator and the arbitrator’s staff, the disputing parties’ attorneys and their respective staff, and any experts retained by the parties. The arbitration award will be binding upon the disputing parties and a judgment or decree upon the award may be entered in the U.S. District Court in the State of California or in the California Supreme Court over the subject matter of the controversy.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Mills Entertainment 468 Broadway, Suite C Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Requests must be received no later than 30 days after the end of the contest.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is : Mills Entertainment 468 Broadway, Suite C Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
- The Campaign hosted by Mills Entertainment is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook.